[rescue] -48dc

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sun Feb 17 23:43:36 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Mon, Feb 18, 2002 at 12:30:56AM -0500
George Adkins <george at webbastard.org> wrote:

> > > You have piles? (of -48VDC Power supplies)?
> >
> > actually the ac->dc rectum-fires.

[interesting life's lessons snipped]

> > if you need one lemme know how much juice and i'll see about gettin' ya
> > one.  some rack mountable some not.
> >
> I'd be looking for a little 10 or 15 amp job, maybe just to have around in
> case I ever run across a bit of DC equipment again.  If the price is right.

Cool, well I'm gettin' tons of shit from work..buncha
racks/cabinets/cable ladder-tray thingies etc... we have shitloads of
the rectifiers too..so i'm sure a small number can go to those actually
needy.

> > this shit's heavy tho..i have no clue what shipping would be.
> >
> large, I'm sure.

well hopefully that'll be the only charge..we'll see.

most of 'em are 100-130vac @ 60hz and out -48dc ~10a

i'll ask tomorry
^D