[rescue] appropriate subjects

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Sun Feb 17 22:30:36 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Sun, Feb 17, 2002 at 11:20:59PM -0500
bill pointon <wpointon at earthlink.net> wrote:

> >>When was it announced?  I could have made it.
> >>
> >3-4 days ago. You really need toread the threads.
> >
> >Besides, it is David P's fault :)
> >
> >Mike N

on a similar note... tonight steven mentioend he needed sources of
neg48dc power...i never read that post since the subject was prolly off
and i wasn't following that thread.  i coulda saved him 1k...i have
piles of the kit he needed.

so you kids start updating your subjects or I'll keep bitchin'

with current work load i can't follow them all..but i do read the ones
that catch my eye.

so..anyone think you could convince your work to fund your trip to
geek-fest "sponsored" by sunhelp? :D

yay sleep!  that's where i'm a viking!