[rescue] IBM 6611-170

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Sun Feb 17 08:12:21 CST 2002

I did try dd'ing the first several megs of the disk, then the whole disk
and searching through it. Might not have the right tools for it, but I
couldn't find the passwd file. I was able to clone the disk and make a
second bootable disk, though. 'Course that just gives me another disk
that I don't have any passwords for...

I may try it again with emacs; I was previously using a hex editor...

--
Steve Sandau
ssandau at bath.tmac.com