[rescue] Trade?

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Sat Feb 16 19:41:05 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 04:59:44PM -0500, Rick McMullen wrote:
> > badass little car.  i REALLY need to get my '79 back on the road.
> >
> > especially for once it gets warm again.
>
> Didn't you just blow a wad on a big SGI?  Get your prioities straight!

the Spider Fund (TM) has already been allocated.  it's now more of a laziness
issue.  if the car were in my driveway it would be one thing, but it's at my
dad's house, and i just don't have the time to get up there right now and spend
the time of the car.  i really need to try and make time.

> Actually, I guess you didn't "blow" it.  Expended?  Dropped?  Something
> like that.

overextended?  and i'm not done.  i've *really* got my eye on that RM Onyx.

-brian