[rescue] [FREE] HP Network Printer Interface for LJ 2 & 3

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Feb 16 16:41:52 CST 2002

Folks,

I've got a 10base2 coax printer interface card for HP LaserJet II and III
(including D models) printers. It seems to support Netware only which rather
limits its usefulness. HP part number is 27303-80001. Seems to work but I don't
have a Netware server to actually print thru it so all I can say is that the
printer recognizes it and the diagnostic page prints correctly. A scan of that
page is available at http://www.kroptech.com/ebay/hpstatus.jpg. Full manual is
included.

Free to whomever wants it. You pay USPS Priority Mail shipping.

--Adam