[rescue] Austin BBQ?

Derrick D. Daugherty derrick at blinky-lights.org
Fri Feb 15 21:15:11 CST 2002

It's rumored that around Fri, Feb 15, 2002 at 08:53:21PM -0600
Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> Anybody up for BBQ in Austin this weekend?  SJH?  Derrick?

I might be :)  I have to work this weekend but if all goes well I'll be
getting out both days around 5 or so.

I've also recruited two others from the local sun offices... one of them
was onsite with you on wed bill.  i've never met either, just talked on
the phone, aramndo and terry.  Actually, I gotta get some parts to terry
so maybe i could just hand them off then :)

all the crap that i moved to my datacenter two weeks ago has to be moved
to our new office space on 620/2222...badass view of the hills.  350kva
generator and an 80kva ups, and fm200.  So i like these offices better
:)

i'm going to see an anime remake of _metropolis_ which is only showing
for a week at the dobie..that's tomorrow evening..but not until like
7...so a 5.30 one would be doable for me..or sinday should be open if
the network is happy by then.

Has Ido fallen off the list?  I haven't seen a post from him in a
while...

e-gad..have you been to bone daddy's yet?  the most incredibly gorgeous
women i've ever seen..all packed in one place... food's pretty good too.
but e-gad, i'd go there everyday if my office was closer.

I ran into Ross, SJH's roomie/co-worker on wed...so he has to go too or
he'll be throttled with the orange wall.

^D