[rescue] Again, looking for a monitor.

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Fri Feb 15 07:35:04 CST 2002

On Friday 15 February 2002 05:34 am, you wrote:
> Specifically an IBM 6091-023 or compatible.  This is a monitor that is a
> fixed-frequency 23" Trinitron that does Sync-on-Green.

Eesh, those 6091's are so boxy-looking.

I saw your other post about the 397.  Is that a 7012-397, presumably?  I'm
going to have to dig around work and see what we have.  I know of about two
dozen 7012 machines sitting in a corner, consisting of four or five different
types.  I think there are 350s, 370s, 32-somethings... I'll get a list and
see what's there.  Certainly the memory is worth scraping up.  These were
previously CAD systems running CATIA.

I've got to find a graphics adapter from one of those things and put it in my
390 at home...  390 with half a gig, can't beat it.  I'm just happy that
4.3.3 still supports MCA devices.  I wonder if 5L will..?

-E.