[rescue] soon available: Indigo2s, SS20s...

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Thu Feb 14 21:25:41 CST 2002

Hi all,

This is going to be a nebulous message... sort of a trolling but in a good
way. If my van starts in the morning, I'm going to pick up a few SGI
Indigo2 computers and a metric decibuttload of SS20s. I can't use them
all, so if anybody here is interested in one (or parts of one), feel free
to contact me offlist. I'm getting a good deal on them, so I'll pass along
the cheapness as best I can :)

The reason it's nebulous is I don't have any configuration info yet. I
plan to put several hours tomorrow into identification and testing, and
then after a couple of my coworkers pick what they want I'll contact
anyone who's taken an interest. I'll post whatever's left on sales at sunhelp
and ebay afterward. Local pickup will be possible in Fremont, California,
or possibly delivery in the bay area, or I will ship at the buyer's
expense as time permits.

Thanks,
Rob