[rescue] hl7965kw-sg Monitor

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Feb 14 16:46:35 CST 2002

According to these sites it is both Sync on Green and Silicon Graphics but
which the sg means... I have no idea.

http://www.griffintechnology.com/monitors/Silic22.html

http://www.monitorworld.com/Monitors/sgi/hl7965kwsg.html

Model:       HL7965KW-SG
Max Resolution:       1280 x 1024
Sync Type:       Sync on Green
H Freq/ V Freq:       30-78khz / 50-130hz
Tube Manufacturer:       Mitsubishi
Monitor Type:       Multi_Frequency
Tube Model:       HL7965KW-SG
Tube Size:       19