[rescue] Re: Re: FSCKing OpenBSD!

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Thu Feb 14 12:06:17 CST 2002

[ On Thursday, February 14, 2002 at 10:38:41 (-0500), Brent B. Powers wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: [rescue] Re: Re: FSCKing OpenBSD!

>     Torquil> OpenBSD and NetBSD have SMP support on non-x86
>     Torquil> platforms.. If you had checked the website you'd see
>     Torquil> that.
>
> Did you mean to say that OpenBSD and NetBSD have SMP support on x86
> platforms (rather than non-x86)?

NetBSD-current has SMP support on at least DEC-Alpha (running multi-user
since April 20, 2001) and DEC-VAX (running multi-user since May 30,
2001, and it's supposedly getting close on Sparc too (i.e. support is on
the main development line but not quite working 100% yet according to
the last report I read).  i386 is still being worked on in a special CVS
branch of the kernel source.

--
								Greg A. Woods