[rescue] FSCKing OpenBSD!

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Thu Feb 14 05:35:00 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 11:06:37PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I've never heard of optical for video on anything less than highend pro-gear.

well, then the solution is that i *obviously* need some high end pro-gear. :)

> As to not using an OPV, well you could always snag an Onyx.  I know that with
> an MCO they will put out TV resolutions, but I'm think they can be configured
> in software to do the same without an MCO.

hmmm, that has possibilities.  i'll have to look into that when i get a chance.
i could drop straight down from the livingroom into the basement and put the
machine there, it would be perfect.  or i could use the Onyx as a TV stand. :)

-brian