[rescue] ss 10 disk mounting grommets

Robert Rose rr at rits.com.au
Thu Feb 14 01:42:51 CST 2002

At 05:44 PM 13/02/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Those little buggers used to mount a drive into a sparc 10 are
>expensive. You can get them on ebay for 7.95 for a set of 4. Plus
>shipping.... You can get them from MemoryX (I think) for 11 bucks or
>so (I think)....

Gee, I've got a metric butt-load of them, well actually they're from the HP
hot-plug disks, but look the same as the Sparc 10 ones except for colour
(black instead of yellow) and they've need a HP/Compaq style torx
screwdriver.

If somebody wants to swap me something small, fun and useful for them, I
can probably find enough for at least 10 drives, maybe more.  Since I'm in
Australia, it's not worth me shipping these in a smaller quantity.  Let me
know if there is any interest and contact me off-line.

Tempting as eBay is, I wouldn't feel right flogging them on there if y'all
need them that badly.

Rob.