[rescue] FSCKing OpenBSD!

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Feb 13 21:26:22 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 10:24:51PM -0500, dave at cca.org wrote:

> >although when i have three, my atlantis screensaver will kick all sorts of ass.
> >now i need to learn GL and write the most obsessive, horsepower requiring,
> >screensaver ever.  that sounds fun. ;)
>
> The dedicated screensaver machine?

now you are talking.  i'm seriously considering finding a TV with digital
optical inputs (does such a thing exist?) and running a piece of fibre from
the Octane in the office to the TV in the living room.  using a wireless laptop
i can control the Octane from the comfort of the couch.  all sorts of useful
things can be done, from watching movies, to doing visualization shit to the
TV for parties.  now i wonder how much a nice big TV with optical inputs is
going to cost me.  probably a bundle.

-brian