[rescue] FSCKing OpenBSD!

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Feb 13 20:44:37 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 13, 2002 at 09:46:36PM -0500, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > besides, i got a far better deal with this Octane than if i would have bought
> > a PC.  that's hard to turn down, superior hardware at an inferior hardware
> > price. ;)
>
> Except you can't seem to afford TRAM for it.  Although, w/ tram it is still
> cheaper than a normal PC is to most folks.

ok, let's look at it that way then, what would you pay for a PC that is what
could be considered kick ass by Octane with Tram standards?  single head.
SI + TRAM Octane will run you $1100.  less if you buy one of the $500 ones
from reputable, so $800 for SI + TRAM.  $600 for a POS eMachines hunk of
doorstop material.

my problem is i have 3 SI cards, and at $300 a piece, TRAM gets expensive quick.

-brian