[rescue] Packrat Purity Tes

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Tue Feb 12 19:44:13 CST 2002

> >Some of those questions were unfail, I mean...  Who has a computer in their
> >bathroom...?
>
> Umm... I've known people who have a HARD LINE PHONE in the bathroom
> and have taken my call when she was use the toilet.  A computer seems
> reasonable by comparison.
>
> >Or a single machine which weighs more than their car...
>
> Sridhar, Dave, probably Brian...
>
> daniel

To be fair about this question, I have long thought that would be a great
place to put a computer.  Perhaps a small laptop or something..  I mean,
what else is there to do with your time in there?  The *only* reason I
don't have one in there now is my wife's utter refusal of it.  She spends
more time in there than I and I think it's her non-computer haven since
it's the only room in the house without one.

--
-Linc Fessenden