[rescue] Even more free stuff

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Feb 12 18:58:23 CST 2002

OK, Mike, I starting to feel guilty for being interested in all this
free stuff. Is this like the Godfather--I'll be bound to do you some
unknown favor in the future? As long as it does not involve my daughter
(yes, she's cute, but FOR GOD'S SAKE she's only 14!) I'll consider it.

That being said, I'd love to have a lunchbox Sun to play with. I've been
endlessly irritated, I mean *amused* with the 3/80 I just purchased.
This might be the one Sun I don't run Solaris on...

Of course I'll gladly pay shipping in a flash...

Steve