[rescue] Packrat Purity Tes

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Feb 12 16:45:24 CST 2002

Hey, 98% means that Dave (I think) either has a computer in his bathroom
*or* has a machine that weighs more than his *family*. One of the great
things about this list is it makes me feel a little more normal by
comparison. (I only scored 50%, and most of my "no's" related to
weight... of computers, man, not me. I only weigh a measly 186. Pounds.
Not stones. Ugh.)