[rescue] Re: Amigas Re: Re: Extinct OSs

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Feb 12 09:34:36 CST 2002

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, Big Endian wrote:

> >I put in "amiga guide" and the first link: http://amiga.emugaming.com/
> >seemed to work and looked quite usable. "Amiga Interactive Guide"
> >Check it out. Lots of history, specs, photos, and other cool stuff.
> >
> >Another good one in the Mr Obvious category would be:
> >
> >	http://www.amiga.com/
>
> This doesn't have all the info I was looking for, like specs on an A3000.

Well, not on the front page it doesn't. Try this:

1.	http://amiga.emugaming.com/
2.	click on "HTML-only (For older browsers)"
3. 	click on "Amiga Systems"
4.	under Amiga Series, click on the first link
	called "Classic Amigas"
5.	under "Enhanced ChipSet (ECS)"
	click on "Commodore Amiga 3000"
6.	click on "A3000 Technical Specifications"

Or are you looking for something more detailed than that? Like whether the
A3000 has a sister and whether she's cute?

I thought the site was reasonably easy to stumble through. There's a limit
to how much you can fit on the front page and still be usable though.

--Rob