[rescue] Amigas Re: Re: Extinct OSs

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Feb 12 00:28:11 CST 2002

> >>  thats a little light on the details.  anybody have a difinitive guide
> >>  to amigas?
> >
> >You know there's this thing called www.google.com.  You should use it!  ;-)

Heh, if more people did that, the sunhelp list would be a lot quieter. :)

> and the first 5 pages that I get to give me 404s when I click a link
> on them or are a little bare in information.  hence the request for a
> DEFINITIVE guide.

Google does have a "Cached" option if your destination page is missing.

I put in "amiga guide" and the first link: http://amiga.emugaming.com/
seemed to work and looked quite usable. "Amiga Interactive Guide"
Check it out. Lots of history, specs, photos, and other cool stuff.

Another good one in the Mr Obvious category would be:

	http://www.amiga.com/

--Rob