[rescue] Personal Progressions

Mick Sheppard mick at tbcs.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 03:59:06 CST 2002

A bit of an unlurk this. I've posted a couple of message in the past but
nothing too much.

First video game console:  Pong
First computer used: SC 80 (kit build Z80 system publish in parts in
Wireless World in the UK)
First computer owned: Amiga A500
First computer worshipped: Amiga A500
First Sun used: 2/160 Mono (started my first job with this system on my
desk, a loaner from Sun)
First programming language: Z80 machine code (no assemblers for me :) )
First PC owned: Never owned one, never will.
First Sun owned: Sparc Station 2
First SMP machine owned: Sun Ultra 2 (2 x 300Mhz)
First UNIX: Something on a DEC VAX in 1984
Largest system used: Sun E10k
Smallest system used: Timex Sinclair Z81
Favourite machine: Powerbook G4
Favourite OS: Amiga OS/Solaris

Mick Sheppard