[rescue] OpenBSD ISOs

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Feb 11 08:17:49 CST 2002

If it's of interest, I can clean up my scripts/notes
on how to produce OpenBSD ISO images--it's not actually
that difficult (although a slight bit harder if you
want to make a single CD that is bootable on both
x86 and SPARC--I've succeeded in doing that.)

If you don't want to wait for me to pretty up and
document the near kludge I currently have, see

  http://www.shockley.net/obsd-bootcd.asp

which is the reference point from which I started.

HTH--

  --Rip