[rescue] hp-ux

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Feb 11 00:46:46 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 11, 2002 at 12:21:35AM -0600, Jonathan Eisch wrote:
> I've got 10.20, but the disks aren't mine, so I'd have to find a way to
> make a copy.

> Which HP box do you have?  If it's a 712 you /really/ want to run
> nextstep on it, as it's beautiful.

It is a 712.  I just haven't been able to get it to work with my spare
monitor.  In a few months, I plan to buy a new monitor making my current
main monitor the spare, and this monitor does work with the HP.  By then
I hope to have been able to get a better db server.  I don't know why my
spare monitor won't work, from what others tell me, it should.

--
Joshua D. Boyd