[rescue] hp-ux

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Mon Feb 11 00:12:41 CST 2002

Where can I get HP-UX 10.20.  Would that be a decent OS to run postgres on?
How is GCC on it, or would I need a seperate developers kit?  I'm just
thinking that I want a db server, I have a spare pa-risc box here (it is
meant to be a nextstep box, but I've been running into trouble with that),
so I thought I could make the box a db server until I have the spare cash
to buy a nice Sun for the job (I want a quad SS10 when I have more cash,
although I'm not really prejudiced against getting a better PA-Risc box
instead when the time comes).

--
Joshua D. Boyd