[rescue] Booting from LOM?

Barry Fujii barry at engr.webpipeline.com
Sun Feb 10 15:24:59 CST 2002

Hey all,
	our company just acquired a ton of netra t1 105 and other
various models
without serialport only access for console.

Does anyone know how to get to the openboot prom from the LOM prompt?

We don't know all the root passwords so its hard to just boot them up
and do a
sys-unconfig. In fact, it's nearly impossible to even install a new OS
on them
since I cannot boot the cdrom without the OBP. I supposed the hard way
would be
to put the system disks in another machine and mount and change the
/etc/passwd
fields - but that means I have to find a box with empty SCA bays...

barry