[rescue] desperately need a window manager

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Sat Feb 9 22:03:04 CST 2002

Brian Hechinger wrote:

> keyboard.  it's PC style, i don't like it.  any recommendations on a good
> PS/2 keyboard that i may like?

When I have to use a peecee, I love Gateway anykey keyboards. I've got
three of them. They're programmable, so if you touchtype you can remap
keys how you like. If you look at the keyboard, though, it gets
confusing. A whole bunch on ebay right now, with a buy it now of $19.99.

>  what i'd really like to do is get my Sun
> Type5c hooked up.  that would own.

They make an adapter for that, don't they?

---sambo