[rescue] OT - help with ciscopro 1400 etherswitch

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sat Feb 9 15:46:58 CST 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 02:17:43PM -0600, Michael wrote:
> Sorry for this off topic question. I just bought a CiscoPro 1400 etherswitch
> (ex Grand Junction). Does anyone know what the default password was around
> 1995? I have tried a lot of the cisco default passwords, so I am wondering
> what Grand Junction was using.

Depending on the ROM version or hardware version, you'll need to call/email
Cisco TAC.

I've done this twice, and they've been able to get back to me with a
password within a couple of hours.  You'll need the serial number or the
MAC address.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/474/pswdrec_2800.shtml

Bill

--