[rescue] Dec storage tower

dave venable vdavd34 at msn.com
Sat Feb 9 14:28:56 CST 2002

The tower has 4 4gig drives, formatting now.

Thanks to all on the list for the help you have provided in the past. I
started last October never having see a Sparc, now I have 3, Lx, dual 10,
dual 20, Ibm 6000 risc (pick up Tuesday), a Mac Se 30, and an IBM 520 with
dual raid and 10 drives. When I want to fire 'em all up I have to call Idaho
Power and have the let some more water out of the dams!

dave