[rescue] Re: Looking for a monitor...

Iggy Drougge optimus at canit.se
Fri Feb 8 20:14:52 CST 2002

Julius Sridhar skrev:

>On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Doc wrote:

>> > Specifically, I am looking for an IBM 6091-23.
>>
>>   Dang, Sridhar!  You gonna send a SkyHook to airlift the damn thing?
>>
>>  Doc, who had to carry a 6091-23 up 3 flights of stairs once

>I'd die if I tried that.

What's so special about it? Is it a 39" Trinitron screen with double steel
shielding?
Moving my DEC VR290 up one stair wasn't particularly nice, especially not when
it landed on my foot...

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

- Lupin! Vart ska du?
- Tar vdgen vver berget fvljer grdnsen se kommer vi till havet.
- Det dr ju mer dn 100 km.
- Det dr vdl ingenting. Jag tillhvr vdrldseliten jag.
     Lupin III den otrolige (Lupin III vs. fukusei ningen), TMS 1978