[rescue] Dec storage tower

dave venable vdavd34 at msn.com
Fri Feb 8 19:23:35 CST 2002

I can rescue a DEC storage tower. It is largely made of plastic and has 4 or
5 drive bays ( I have not used a screwdriver to open it yet), It has black
doors and the case is gray. Is this worth anything Sparc wise?

dave

p.s. One of the list members suggested that the best project for a *nix
newbe was to setup a remote Xterm session via SSh. I am pleased to announce
that I get the same X output, local or remote on my SS20, too bad there is
no logon screen. I think the problem lies in the Xaccess file. Ideas?

thanks