[rescue] desperately need a window manager

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Feb 8 16:30:08 CST 2002

On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 10:50:58AM +1300, Kenneth Dunn wrote:
> I love the way everyone in the house gets pissed off with me bashing
> away on my IBM keyboard at 3:00 in the morning. A real keyboard is
> something you can kill someone with, Model "M" forever.

Amy's the only person I know who was able to *kill* a Model M.

I dont know how.  Bad combination of cig ashes and coke.  She goes through
"normal" keyboards about one every three months.  She's currently on one of
those "Virtually Indestructible" keyboards from CompUSA; we'll see how it goes.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net