[rescue] desperately need a window manager

Dan Sikorski me at dansikorski.com
Fri Feb 8 14:50:04 CST 2002

On Fri, 2002-02-08 at 15:34, Jeffrey S. Sharp wrote:
> Is there any special place where I should get one of those IBM keyboards?
> Are any of you aware of a mechanical keyboard that also has a split
> ('natural keyboard') design?

Heh, i may be a heretic, but...  One thing that microsoft has done right
in my opinion is putting their name on good mice and keyboards.
Granted, i don't believe that they actually designed them, and i'm not
sure they even are manufacturing them, but i happen to like my natural
keyboard and my optical intelimice.  i even have the smaller
intellimouse explorer plugged into my o2, because i intend to put it in
a place where a mechanical mouse would be inconvenient.  I find the
larger intellimouse explorer rather comfortable to use (i have smewhat
large hands) and the keyboard keeps my wrists from hurting (even if i
type faster on traditional keyboards.) I'd LOVE to have non-MS branded
versions of these things, but really, i like 'em.  I only reboot into
windows once in a blue moon to play a game that isn't available for
linux, but i use the input devices constantly.

	-Dan