[rescue] desperately need a window manager

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Fri Feb 8 13:56:23 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 02:43:08PM -0500, Big Endian wrote:

> bastard.  I want an octane.  Trade you a loaded crimson?  RE?

nope. :)

> IBM clicky key ones.  They rock.

yeah they do, but can i map the keys the way i want?  sun style?  that would be
completely kick ass.

> USB mice are typically USB/PS2 hybrid... the converter will work.

cool.

> twm?

*puke*

> PCI card cage hole?  or do you have a cage too?

got the PCI cardcage, don't think i'm going to find a XIO FDDI card.  so i'm
going to have to find a PCI one.  what about the empty XIO slot?  blow/suck
some air outta there?

-brian