[rescue] Personal Progressions

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Fri Feb 8 14:05:12 CST 2002

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 02:50:40PM -0500, Julius Sridhar wrote:

> > > Thats a *really* stupid question to ask in this forum.
> >
> > Err, we were talking about an old Peecee.  Thus, it isn't such a stupid
> > question.
>
> It's not even close to being your average everyday piece-o-shit PC.

Err, it is still an Intel x86, isn't it?  I have to admit, unlike a lot of
people, I never considered ISA to be a personal offense.  I did find the
only 4 general registers after the 386 came out to be highly offensive.  And
MMX was pretty much just insult to injury, although from what google returns,
the powerboard is pre-mmx.

--
Joshua D. Boyd