[rescue] FREE (small, low-quality) monitors

Adam Kropelin akropel1 at rochester.rr.com
Fri Feb 8 12:08:25 CST 2002

(don't get too excited, these are crap :)

I've got a pair of 14 in. VGA monitors from DEC circa 1993. They do
640x480 @ 60 Hz max and have HD15 connectors for use with PeeCees. Free
to anyone who wants them. Their best feature is being physically small
and light in comparison to larger monitors. I can't think of anything
else good to say about them. ;)

I seriously doubt they're worth shipping, so plan on local pick up in
Rochester, NY area.

As an aside, the local computer recycler store was charging $99 for
similar units a few years ago, further proof of that place being good
only for a laugh.

--Adam