[rescue] SS10/20 death

Iggy Drougge optimus at canit.se
Fri Feb 8 10:43:01 CST 2002

Joshua Snyder skrev:

First video game console: NES
First computer: Amiga 500+C64
First computer that I really got into: Amiga
First Sun: Does that SS10 carcass count?
First SPARC: See above.
First SMP machine: 2WP54C (Micronics mobo), which blew up before I managed to
install an OS...
First SMP SPARC: Get real! Me?
Favourite machine: My Amiga 4000.
Favourite GUI: System 7.
Worst GUI: Anything which contains the character X.
Biggest machine: I have a Pentium 75 I turn on when I need to do something
processor intensive on time, such as coding MP3s, but it's so noisy, I usually
do that on my DECstation.
Biggest machine with root: 166 MHz Pentium OpenBSD server at the club.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

"If Linux were a beer, it would be shipped in open barrels so that anybody
could piss in it before delivery."
    -- Unknown