[rescue] Personal Progressions

Jeffrey S. Sharp jss at subatomix.com
Fri Feb 8 00:33:22 CST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, George Adkins wrote:

> > Favorite web browser: << I take the 5th >>
>
> heh heh, we _all_ know what this means...

Yes, I have a PC running Win2K.  I use it for IE, Office, games, and
SSHing into other boxen.  A back-burner project is to learn the Win32 API.
A friend and I wrote a 75,000 line VB program.

On the other hand, I've got more boxes that run unices than I can count.
My license plate says "FREEBSD".  I have a couple of patches in the
FreeBSD kernel.  A back-burner project is to read the Lions commentary,
which I have in dead-tree and .ps format.  I will also be getting either
V7M or 2.11BSD on my PDP-11/44 here before too long.  I will also be
learning more about Solaris, IRIX, and other unices.

I'm a programmer, not a freedom fighter.

--
Jeffrey S. Sharp
jss at subatomix.com