[rescue] Personal Progressions

Jeffrey S. Sharp jss at subatomix.com
Thu Feb 7 23:49:24 CST 2002

I am such a fscking neophyte in some ways.

First video game console: Nintendo
First computer used: Apple IIe or IIc (at elementary school)
First computer owned: 8088 PC clone
First computer I really got into: 8088 PC clone
First Sun used: Sparcstation 5
First Sun owned: Sparcserver 490
First Sparc owned: Sparcserver 490
First SMP computer: none yet
Favorite computer: PDP-11/20
Biggest computer: VAX 8600
Smallest computer: HP Pavilion N5445
First Unix: Red Hat Linux 4.2
First web browser: Netscape Navigator 2.0
Favorite web browser: << I take the 5th >>
Favorite OS: FreeBSD
Most valuable (to me) computer: PDP-11/20
Most valuable (monetary value) computer: PDP-11/20
Best Rescue: PDP-11/20, PDP-11/05, TU56, TC11 (from San Diego to Oklahoma)
Last computer purchase: SGI Indigo2
Next computer purchase: SGI something-or-other
Current video game console: Sony Playstation

--
Jeffrey S. Sharp
jss at subatomix.com