[rescue] wild far-out theory.

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Thu Feb 7 18:21:47 CST 2002

On February 7, Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:
> As my advisor says, they were right... because IBM is still in bidness and
> CRAY is no more...

  I'm so flabbergasted by this that I have to reply a second time.

  Your advisor doesn't really think that Cray was trying to compete
with IBM, does he?  If so, it really proves the whole "those who can,
do...those who can't, teach!" saying.

  Christ, what a moron.  No offense to you, of course, Francisco..

     -Dave

--
Dave McGuire