[rescue] Re: CRAY-2 coolant

Eric Dittman dittman at dittman.net
Thu Feb 7 16:44:05 CST 2002

> > >   I don't do that around my girlfriend.
> >
> > Everyone does that around their girlfriend wife eventually, just
> > not at first. 8-)
>
>   My record is three years.  I think that's pretty good.  That's why
> you guys think I fart so much...'cause I gotta get 'em all out while
> I'm around YOU! ;)

A guy I used to work with said you know the honeymoon is finally
over when your wife will take a crap on the toilet while you are
in the bathroom.

He said you have to take a crap on the toilet while your wife
is in the bathroom as soon as possible to get it done and out
of the way.  That way when you really have to go later you'll
not have to worry about whether she'll be upset or offended.

It must have worked, as he'd been married to the same woman
for more than twenty years.
--
Eric Dittman
dittman at dittman.net