[rescue] Personal Progressions

Linc Fessenden linc at thelinuxlink.net
Wed Feb 6 14:55:37 CST 2002

 First video game console: Matell Pong
 First computer used: Apple II+
 First computer owned: Commodore Vic-20
 First computer that I really got into: Commodore 64
 First Sun: SS2 clone
 First SPARC: SS2 clone (above)
 First SMP machine: That depends - haven't ever had one yet, but I have
been paying attention to the lists the last few days and people have been
saying that I can run both my sm51 and sm61 together in my SS20 - if that
is true, that will be the first!
 Favorite machine: quite possibly my (smp) SS20?!

 Biggest machine: Zenith Mainframe I had an account on back in school.

-Linc Fessenden