SM[567]1/HyperSPARC comparison (was RE: [rescue] SS10/20 death)

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Wed Feb 6 08:28:38 CST 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 02:27:24PM +0000, Paul Sladen wrote:
> On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, Brian Hechinger wrote:
> >
> > got a girl on the brain, haven't been right in a week and a half now.
>
> Right into where?....   no, actually, never mind--just the way I read it. :)

ugh, silly brits, let me see if i can reword that for the english-impaired. :)

...haven't been in my right mind in a week and a half now.

that better?  i hope so, since there is a list of brits that need a serious
ass kicking, and i'd be more than willing to add you to the list (granted they
are all prick clients of ours, but i'm sure ALL brits are like that, we could
go on a BRIT ASSKICKING CAMPAIGN and just start taking them out left and right.
oh, that's tempting.)

*JUST KIDDING*

-brian