[rescue] SS10/20 death

Brian Hechinger wonko at arkham.ws
Tue Feb 5 21:11:17 CST 2002

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 10:09:35PM -0500, Steve Sandau wrote:

> No big deal. I have root on that machine, too.
>
> Just kidding, George.... Sorry, couldn't resist....

"My other machine is _your_ linux box."

i NEED a tshirt that says that.  i wonder where i could go and get that done?
maybe an art student who has a silkscreening class.  i would also like:

"The day Microsoft makes a product that DOESN'T SUCK
is the day that they make VACUUM CLEANERS."

on a tshirt, AND a bumper sticker.  the xterrma has two very nice bumper
sticker spots on the rear bumper, and i'm thinking that on one side (a little
picture of a vacuum cleaner, clip-art style would rock) and one of my NetBSD
bumperstickers from wasabi on the other side.  yeah.

oh yeah, btw:  http://www.arkham.ws/~wonko/xterra

also check out http://www.arkham.ws/~wonko/complab

notice the unfortunate placement of the washer/dryer.  oh well.  oh, and rack
mounted RL02 drives make GREAT pull-out tables. :)

-brian