[rescue] Solaris 8 Differences

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Tue Feb 5 01:27:58 CST 2002

On Monday 04 February 2002 11:53 pm, you wrote:
> On Monday, February 4, 2002, at 10:47  PM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > To be honest though, I don't think 8 cubic yards of gravel would fit in
> > the
> > bed - though you can bet your ass that it'll haul that much weight
> > behind it
> > with *zero* problems
>
> My Honda Accord can tow that much too.  (downhill, but I don't know how
> well it would stop..)

Yeah, but my point was that you _can_ put 8 yards of gravel in a dumptruck,
and it works fine.  However, even with the truck empty, you're not going to
set any speed records.

I have a problem with PeeCee weenies who say "but _my_ system runs at 2
Gigahertz... it _must_ be more powerfull than your system there in that rack,
it only has 4 200 Mhz processors..." to which I reply, "well here, compile
and run this 64 bit code,"