[rescue] high memory bandwidth machine?

Jeffrey S. Sharp jss at subatomix.com
Mon Feb 4 16:52:46 CST 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> > From the iPlanet website: "Built from the ground up and based on open
> > standards designed for cross-platform integration, iPlanet solutions
> > offer the combined strengths of usability, reliability and efficiency.
> > The results are seamless scalability and secure performance for your
> > e-commerce infrastructure. "
>
> Yes, but does it have high levels of synergy?  In order to be
> competitive, we must build our e-commerce platform using synergistic
> software designed against a paradigm that wholly encapsulates computing
> in the new economy.

Thank you, sir.  Your evangelism will surely help me restructure my
workflow to grow my e-productivity, making the whole greater than the sum
of the parts.  We should all refactor our head count in this way to be
more viable for prosumers.

[At my workplace, they are not even as sophisticated as above, resorting
to more preschool-oriented institutions like the 'Spirit of the Squirrel'
and other similar rubbish.]

--
Jeffrey S. Sharp
jss at subatomix.com