[rescue] Solaris 8 Differences

Harri Haataja harri.haataja at cs.Helsinki.FI
Mon Feb 4 15:21:18 CST 2002

On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 04:00:22PM -0500, s at avoidant.org wrote:
> George Adkins wrote:
>
> > > http://208.56.240.25/snapshot01.png
> >
> > What the _hell_ is that...  Looks like some sort of Linux crap...
> > What OS is this?
>
> It just prints text in a borderless, transparent xterm. What's your
> problem?

Anything that doesn't look like os foo can be flamed for being Linux.

> And as a matter of fact it was Linux. So?

Have you been following this? The Linux flames can get even more
ridiculous than those by the FreeBSE freaks =)
(No, I don't like Linux either. It does give GL on the cheap, though.)

--
His philosophy was a mixture of three famous schools -- the Cynics,
the Stoics and the Epicureans - and summed up all three of them in