[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Mon Feb 4 13:45:52 CST 2002

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I rate vodka (Absolut at least) higher than gin or Kirsch (a cherry brandy,
> or so I'm told).  I really am not much of an expert on alchohol.

I actively dislike Gin.

I rate Wine the highest followed by Lambic Cherry Beer (Lindeman),
Tequila, Rum, Mojito (mint/lime rum), Cachaca 51 (actually the caipareanha
drink made with it), Grand Marnier, and then the rest with Vodka last (but
still tolerable/required for some things [a great vodka tonic with extra
lime for instance]) and Gin not included.

Also not included: Sambuca (hate liquorice), Ouzo, Liquore Strega,
Galliano, and other nasty overly sweet herbal concoctions... I don't like
Benedictine much either...although it may be mixed nicely with somet
things in the same way Galliano can be.

Andrew

There are, of course, thousands of people who claim to be sys admins who
have the single "skill" of working it out from a gui tool. Ask these people
to move 500 users accounts or 300 virtual hosts from one machine to another
and they are as useful as chocolate firemen. -- Anonymous Coward on Slashdot
8/15/01

UNIX and cigarettes, both addictive and both contain tar.