[rescue] marine radar available

Chris Terwilliger chris at searat.com
Sun Feb 3 19:07:14 CST 2002

oooohhhh,
I used to have an older one (can't remember the brand) with a 4ft wide sail.
I had it mounted on top of just the bottom half of my 30 ft Universal tower
when we lived in Arizona.  I used to turn it on to watch the summer storms
roll into the Phoenix area in the late afternoon.  It was really cool...
could also pick up airliners on approach to SkyHarbor.  The neighbors
thought I was a little wierd...

chris at searat.com