[rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Feb 3 17:28:42 CST 2002

On Sunday, February 3, 2002, at 05:56 PM, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On February 3, Al Potter wrote:
>>>   Grey Goose is yummy.  I like Ketel One also.  Big Mike and I have
>>> put away more than our fair share of that stuff. :-)
>>
>> Give Chopin a try....
>>
>> I like it a LOT better than Ketel One or the bird in `tinis...
>
>   I will give it a try!

I am not much of a vodka drinker.  It just seems to taste like not much
more than alcohol and water.  It has that buttery smoothness and then a
harsh bite.  I like to taste the full flavor of the liquor evenly
through every mouthful.  It's the impurities that make alcoholic spirits
so nice.... speaking of which if you have a buddy or work in a chemistry
department at a university (the way I once did), you can try this
experiment yourself.  Mix up bloody mary's using 100% non-denatured
anhydrous ethanol from a lab.  It has to be USP grade (or it is
poison.... and this is hard stuff to get believe me)  It goes down
velvet smooth until it hits the stomach (lack of impurities)... then
fire.

Andrew