[rescue] Death of a PDP-11/Clueless office people...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Feb 3 16:48:50 CST 2002

> > Aerons hurt my back and neck...
>
>   Really?  I love 'em.

Yeah, I like to sit on the front edge of my chair - it puts you in a
position where your knees are below you and helps to straighten out your
spine.  Sitting like that for years has made my neck and back intolerant of
more relaxed seating positions while trying to type or work.  Aerons are
not, at least when I attempted one, capable of this position.  That said,
it's been about 3 years since I tried one...

Kurt