Mead Brewing (Was: [rescue] Re: Way OT: Never trust Best Buy.)

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sun Feb 3 16:25:44 CST 2002

On Sunday 03 February 2002 01:53 pm, you wrote:
> > I prefer short meads, Here's a recipe:
>
> George,
>
> Any suggested resources on the 'Net for this.  You've got me interested...
>
> Kurt
Ummm,  Google?
Honestly, I've never searched the net for Mead Making stuff...  I aquired the
skill by way of the oral tradition and oaths of secrecy for some of the more
exotic recipies, like the one my mentor uses to do _all_ of her mead, the
rest was experimentation.

Mead brewing is really that simple.  it's more tolerant than beer in terms of
ingredients and environment and much simpler to do.